Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Challenge: Manage multiple presentations, part of Cert Prep: Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-731).
- [Instructor] Congratulations on completing Chapter 5.…Next, you'll have an opportunity to practice these skills.…To get started, open 05_04 Challenge Instructions…from the Exercise Files folder.…For this challenge, give yourself about five minutes…and be sure to time yourself.…If you have any trouble completing the challenge…in five minutes, go back and watch the videos again…and retake the challenge.…After you finish, come back to the Solution video…where I'll show you my approach to solving this challenge.…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.