Join Megan Bross for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Challenge: Full-length MOS sample exam for Outlook 2013, part of Cert Prep: Outlook 2016 Microsoft Office Specialist (77-731).
- [Instructor] Welcome to your practice exam…for the MOS Outlook 2016 certification.…Congratulations on successfully watching…all the videos and completing the challenges…within the allotted time.…There's one file you'll need for this practice exam.…You'll open 06_01 Challenge Instructions…from the Exercise Files folder.…You should be able to complete the exam…in 40 minutes or less.…Complete the task you know how to quickly,…and then go back for any questions you are unsure of.…Good luck on the practice exam.…
When you're done, check out the solution video…to see how I completed the challenge.…
Megan begins with an overview of the certification program, and then walks through all of the certification objectives. As you review each topic, you can use downloadable sample documents to practice as you go. Megan wraps up the course with a full-length practice test that emulates the Outlook 2016 MOS exam, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Comparing the Microsoft Office Specialist certifications
- Reviewing the user interface
- Customizing settings
- Printing and saving information
- Performing search operations in Outlook
- Configuring mail settings
- Automating messages
- Creating messages
- Formatting, organizing, and managing messages
- Creating and managing calendars
- Creating and organizing appointments, events, and meetings
- Managing contacts and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
2. Manage the Outlook Environment for Productivity
3. Manage Messages
4. Manage Schedules
5. Manage Contacts and Groups
6. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.