Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Access the keyboard shortcuts, part of Outlook Essential Training (Office 365).
- [Jess] There are no exercise files for this course, as you'll have your own emails that you'll be working with. But what we are making available to everyone is a keyboard shortcut cheat sheet that you can use to learn all the keyboard commands for Outlook. Every aspect of Outlook has different keyboard shortcuts. For example, keyboard shortcuts work while you're in mail, calender, contacts, even tasks. So go through the list, and find some new ways to work if you've never used keyboard shortcuts before.
- Connecting your email account to Outlook
- Reading mail
- Searching for mail
- Organizing mail with flags, folders, and rules
- Creating and sending new email
- Creating new contacts
- Adding delegates
- Creating meetings and appointments in the Outlook calendar
- Creating tasks
- Backing up Outlook data
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/09/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the simplified ribbon in Office 365.
1. The Latest Features in Office 365
Simplified ribbon1m 4s
2. Get Started and Connect Accounts
3. Read Mail
4. Organize Mail
5. Create and Send Mail
6. Create and Work with People
7. Work with Delegates
8. Work with the Calendar
9. Work with Tasks and Outlook Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.