Learn how to use the robust calendar and task management capabilities of Outlook for Mac 2016 to manage your schedule and to-do list.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Gini von Courter. My goal in this course is to show you how to best use Outlook for Mac 2016 to manage your work life, your schedule and your tasks. I'll show you tips and tricks that will help you leverage the to-do list, calendar and tasks in Outlook to organize your work so you can spend less time managing work and more time completing work. I'll show you how to create appointments so that you can provide dedicated time for your creative or complex work and how to schedule meetings for group work.
We'll use the flag feature to identify work that can be done in shorter periods of time and the Outlook for Mac task feature to schedule or even delegate some of that work. We'll use categories to organize our work, whether it appears in our calendar or in our task list and along the way, I'll point out options for tweaking Outlook for Mac 2016 to best support your work style. There are a lot of things to show you, let's get started.
- Managing your time with Outlook for Mac 2016
- Creating an appointment or event
- Inviting others to meetings
- Creating recurring meetings
- Applying categories
- Flagging email
- Creating and completing tasks
- Working with reminders
- Setting calendar options