Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Reschedule appointments and meetings, part of Outlook 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks.
- View Offline
- [Male Voiceover] There are a number of ways to move…or reschedule appointments and meetings.…The first, is to drag the meeting…from one place to another.…Let's look at a very granular application of that.…For example, if I look at this Saturday,…there is a Software for Sales Team.…This is actually a meeting.…If I move it, I need to let people know.…So, if I drag this meeting to begin earlier, for example,…at 11 o'clock in the morning, it says…the time of the meeting has changed.…
Two choices: one is, save the changes and let people know…by sending an update, or don't save the changes.…In other words, I can't move the meeting…without notifying people because I am the meeting organizer.…That's pretty good.…So, I'm going to save the changes and update the meeting.…And it'll take a second, and then this meeting will move…to it's new location.…What if I want to move a meeting to another week?…For example, what if I wanted to move this meeting…with Yolanda from the 21st to the 28th?…In that case, I can either show two weeks of my calendar…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Flagging and color-coding emails
- Making use of favorites
- Speed reading email
- Dealing with junk mail
- Sharing your calendar via email
- Including screenshots
- Setting task reminders
- Cloning appointments
- Linking contacts
- Setting up automatic replies
- Reusing text with Quick Parts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Power Shortcuts
2. Organizing Your Inbox
3. Managing Incoming Messages
4. Sending and Replying to Messages
5. Creating Special Use Messages
6. Staying On Task
7. Tips and Tricks for Calendars
8. Tips for Working with People
9. More Tips and Tricks
Use Outlook Today2m 40s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.