Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Outlook 2016: Advanced Tips and Tricks.
- View Offline
- [Narrator] You've come to the end of this course,…but this is not the end of what you can learn…about how to be more effective and more efficient…in my Microsoft Outlook 2016.…I want to recommend some specific courses…for you based on what you've learned…from your experience with this course.…First, if you found that you would like a broader foundation…for your work in Outlook, if you wanted…more than tips I would encourage you…to take a look either at Outlook 2016 Essential Training…or if you are running Outlook 2016 within Office 365,…there are a few nuances that are helpful to have…in Office 365: Outlook Essential Training.…
If you want to go deeper into Outlook,…there are several directions that you could take.…First, if you're interested in Tasks and Calendar,…my recommendation is Time Management…with Outlook 2016 Calendar and Tasks,…which is a deep dive into that functionality.…If you're more interested in how…you're going to manage email,…then Efficient Email Management with Outlook 2016…might be right up your alley.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Finding a contact in seconds flat
- Flagging and color-coding emails
- Making use of favorites
- Speed reading email
- Dealing with junk mail
- Sharing your calendar via email
- Including screenshots
- Setting task reminders
- Cloning appointments
- Linking contacts
- Setting up automatic replies
- Reusing text with Quick Parts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Top 10 Power Shortcuts
2. Organizing Your Inbox
3. Managing Incoming Messages
4. Sending and Replying to Messages
5. Creating Special Use Messages
6. Staying On Task
7. Tips and Tricks for Calendars
8. Tips for Working with People
9. More Tips and Tricks
Use Outlook Today2m 40s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.