You've reached the end of this course. Congratulations! Next step: Integrate what you have learned into your Outlook for Mac 2016 work practices. Recommended courses that expand on or complement the contents of this course include: Time Management Fundamentals (Dave Crenshaw), Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training (Jess Stratton). Both of these courses -- and more -- are available in our online training library.
- [Voiceover] Congratulations.…You've arrived at the end of this course,…but this is certainly not the end of what you can learn…about Outlook for Mac 2016…or about managing your time and work life.…I'd like to suggest titles that you might consider next.…If you'd like to know more about time management,…theory and practice, Dave Crenshaw's wonderful…Time Management Fundamentals course…has been recently updated with his latest and best thinking.…If you'd like a comprehensive course that covers…the other Outlook for Mac applications like Mail and People,…check out Outlook for Mac 2016 Essential Training.…
Both of these titles and many, many more courses…are available in the online training library.…It's truly been a pleasure to create this course for you.…I look forward to our next learning adventure together.…Until then, be well.…
- Explain how much time you should put into estimating how long a task will take.
- List the reasons for an item to become a calendar entry.
- Recall the keyboard shortcut for changing to a work week view.
- Recognize when to disable request proposals.
- Define how many categories can be assigned to a meeting.
- Recall the limitations on snoozing reminders.