- Creating accounts
- Viewing email conversations
- Archiving Entourage items
- Importing email and contacts into Outlook
- Synchronizing folders
- Using smart folders
- Setting rules for messages
- Previewing attachments
- Checking calendars when scheduling meetings
- Backing up with Time Machine
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, and welcome to Migrating from Entourage to Outlook 2011; I'm David Rivers. This course will help to make your transition to Outlook 2011 as smooth and as seamless as possible. We'll get started by exploring account creation and the new and improved, fluent, user interface. We'll examine ways to get your Entourage e-mail, your address book, calendars into Outlook, and then we'll focus on how to perform some of those common Entourage tasks in Outlook.
Tasks like organizing and working with folders, messages, and calendars. And there are some interesting Outlook functions to explore that were never available in Entourage. So, with so many topics to cover, let's get started.
1. Getting Started
2. Transferring Entourage Information to Outlook
Archiving Entourage items2m 42s
3. Performing Common Entourage Tasks in Outlook
4. Functions Unique to Outlook
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.