Migrating from Entourage 2008 for Mac to Outlook 2011
In Migrating from Entourage 2008 for Mac to Outlook 2011 David Rivers shows Mac users how to make the transition from Entourage to Outlook 2011, explaining the key differences between the programs, including the new Ribbon interface. The course also demonstrates how to transfer Entourage information to Outlook and how to perform common Entourage tasks in Outlook 2011.
- Creating accounts
- Viewing email conversations
- Archiving Entourage items
- Importing email and contacts into Outlook
- Synchronizing folders
- Using smart folders
- Setting rules for messages
- Previewing attachments
- Checking calendars when scheduling meetings
- Backing up with Time Machine
- Hi, and welcome to Migrating from Entourage to Outlook 2011; I'm David Rivers. This course will help to make your transition to Outlook 2011 as smooth and as seamless as possible. We'll get started by exploring account creation and the new and improved, fluent, user interface. We'll examine ways to get your Entourage e-mail, your address book, calendars into Outlook, and then we'll focus on how to perform some of those common Entourage tasks in Outlook.
Tasks like organizing and working with folders, messages, and calendars. And there are some interesting Outlook functions to explore that were never available in Entourage. So, with so many topics to cover, let's get started.
Office for Mac 2008 New Features44,997 Views
Pages '08 Essential Training119,320 Views
Office for Mac 2016 New Features31,690 Views
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard New Features371,916 Views
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard New Features83,704 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Access 2010 Essential Training3,079,123 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,871,101 Views