- View Offline
- Setting up Exchange, IMAP, and POP accounts
- Importing email and contacts
- Reading, sending, and deleting email
- Understanding the Outlook 2011 Information Rights Management tools
- Organizing email with Conversation view
- Creating and syncing contacts
- Using tasks and appointments
- Organizing with categories, flags, and smart folders
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Alicia Katz Pollock and I'd like to welcome you to Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training. In this course, I'll introduce you to Outlook, the Microsoft Office Suite's email, calendar, and contact management program. I'll show you how to organize your email messages using a variety of techniques, including Outlook's new conversation view. We'll explore contact management, including synchronizing with Apple's address book. I'll walk you through creating meetings in the calendar, checking other people's schedules, and inviting participants.
And, we'll explore the ins and outs of using Outlook on a corporate exchange server. As a small business owner with about 15 email accounts, I'm glad to have this chance to show you how Outlook has helped me manage all my activities. Now, let's get started with Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training.