Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training
In Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training, author Alicia Katz Pollock provides a comprehensive overview of the full-featured email, calendar, and scheduling application from Microsoft. The course covers the key fundamentals of the program, including sending and receiving email, creating and managing contacts, and scheduling tasks and appointments. It also covers Outlook 2011 organizational features such as the Media Browser, Conversation view, My Day, the Scrapbook, and more.
- Setting up Exchange, IMAP, and POP accounts
- Importing email and contacts
- Reading, sending, and deleting email
- Understanding the Outlook 2011 Information Rights Management tools
- Organizing email with Conversation view
- Creating and syncing contacts
- Using tasks and appointments
- Organizing with categories, flags, and smart folders
- Hi, I'm Alicia Katz Pollock and I'd like to welcome you to Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training. In this course, I'll introduce you to Outlook, the Microsoft Office Suite's email, calendar, and contact management program. I'll show you how to organize your email messages using a variety of techniques, including Outlook's new conversation view. We'll explore contact management, including synchronizing with Apple's address book. I'll walk you through creating meetings in the calendar, checking other people's schedules, and inviting participants.
And, we'll explore the ins and outs of using Outlook on a corporate exchange server. As a small business owner with about 15 email accounts, I'm glad to have this chance to show you how Outlook has helped me manage all my activities. Now, let's get started with Outlook for Mac 2011 Essential Training.
Outlook for Mac 2011 Power Shortcuts57,733 Views
Word for Mac 2011 Essential Training738,205 Views
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Tips and Tricks69,822 Views
Migrating from Entourage 2008 for Mac to Outlook 20119,966 Views
OmniFocus Essential Training321,303 Views
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Training1,357,874 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,264,406 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,748,469 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,415,539 Views