Outlook 2010 Power Shortcuts
In Outlook 2010 Power Shortcuts, author David Diskin shares an assortment of time-saving tips and tricks to maximize efficiency and productivity in Outlook 2010. The course covers tips for organizing and sending email, working with tasks, scheduling appointments, and maintaining contact lists. Also included are tutorials on email etiquette, Outlook customization, and much more. A quick reference guide to shortcut keys accompanies the course.
- Navigating Outlook with keyboard shortcuts
- Conducting a poll through email
- Sending automated replies using rules
- Managing junk mail
- Utilizing search folders for repeating searches
- Sharing a calendar via email
- Creating multiple signatures
- Mail merging contacts into Microsoft Word
- Customizing Outlook's panes and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Hi I'm David Diskin, Certified Master of Microsoft Office and welcome to Microsoft Outlook 2010, power short cuts. This course is for users who already have some knowledge of Outlook and are ready to discover how to make the most out of this powerful program. Here's a glimpse of what I'll be covering in this course. First my top 10 tips, these are the tricks I can't live without, and are definitely going to save you some time. Then I'll demonstrate how to better organize your e-mail and keep your head above water despite all the e-mails we receive throughout the day. Next I'll give you a variety of ways to improve something we take for granted, writing e-mails.
I'm not just talking about hitting send, I'll show you how to conduct a poll via e-mail, set up multiple signatures, and make your e-mails look great to increase the readership. I'll round out the course by covering tasks, appointments, and miscellaneous tips, including keyboard shortcuts, the category feature, and a little schooling on how to follow proper netiquette when composing e-mails. So get comfortable and come with me as I show you over 100 power shortcuts in Outlook 2010.
Outlook 2010: Real-World Projects37,011 Views
Outlook Web App (OWA) 2010 Essential Training56,660 Views
OneNote 2010 New Features45,571 Views
Word 2010: Mail Merge in Depth170,904 Views
Up and Running with Word 2010181,232 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,756,965 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training725,484 Views
Outlook 2010 Essential Training1,022,185 Views
Access 2010 Essential Training3,079,123 Views