Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Tagging messages with flags and categories
- Understanding flags and the To Do list
- Sorting and filtering email
- Creating a search folder
- Creating QuickSteps and email rules
- Using automatic replies
Skill Level Intermediate
- I'm Gini Courter and this is Outlook 2010 Effective Email Management. Using a sample mailbox, I'll demonstrate time-saving features and techniques. As you watch each video, I invite you to apply these techniques to streamline work in your own Outlook mailbox. In this course, I'll show you how to change views in Outlook. We'll begin with the basics, sorting and adding columns, then move on to adding filters and saving views. I'll demonstrate how to set up your inbox to make it easy to quickly review messages.
We'll create inbox folders, then add rules that automatically move messages for easy retrieval and review. And I'll demonstrate how to create Quick Steps, which are like Macros for Outlook. You'll see how to use flags to organize and manage your work. And along the way, I'll show you how to customize and use color categories to sort and filter messages, and create folders that search your entire inbox. I'm pleased to share these time-saving Outlook features with you. So, let's get going.