AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Tagging messages with flags and categories
- Understanding flags and the To Do list
- Sorting and filtering email
- Creating a search folder
- Creating QuickSteps and email rules
- Using automatic replies
Skill Level Intermediate
- I'm Gini Courter and this is Outlook 2010 Effective Email Management. Using a sample mailbox, I'll demonstrate time-saving features and techniques. As you watch each video, I invite you to apply these techniques to streamline work in your own Outlook mailbox. In this course, I'll show you how to change views in Outlook. We'll begin with the basics, sorting and adding columns, then move on to adding filters and saving views. I'll demonstrate how to set up your inbox to make it easy to quickly review messages.
We'll create inbox folders, then add rules that automatically move messages for easy retrieval and review. And I'll demonstrate how to create Quick Steps, which are like Macros for Outlook. You'll see how to use flags to organize and manage your work. And along the way, I'll show you how to customize and use color categories to sort and filter messages, and create folders that search your entire inbox. I'm pleased to share these time-saving Outlook features with you. So, let's get going.
Outlook 2010: Tips, Tricks, and Shortcutswith David Diskin2h 28m Intermediate
1. Strategies for Reviewing Email
2. Changing Views
3. Getting More Efficient
4. Using Rules and Quick Steps to Process Mail
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.