Outlook 2010: Effective Email Management
In Outlook 2010: Effective Email Management, author Gini Courter demonstrates techniques to streamline the Outlook mailbox workflow. The course covers strategies for customizing views, adding filters, utilizing flags, and creating and organizing folders. The course also shows how to automate tasks as well as make effective use of QuickSteps to process email, and more.
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Tagging messages with flags and categories
- Understanding flags and the To Do list
- Sorting and filtering email
- Creating a search folder
- Creating QuickSteps and email rules
- Using automatic replies
- I'm Gini Courter and this is Outlook 2010 Effective Email Management. Using a sample mailbox, I'll demonstrate time-saving features and techniques. As you watch each video, I invite you to apply these techniques to streamline work in your own Outlook mailbox. In this course, I'll show you how to change views in Outlook. We'll begin with the basics, sorting and adding columns, then move on to adding filters and saving views. I'll demonstrate how to set up your inbox to make it easy to quickly review messages.
We'll create inbox folders, then add rules that automatically move messages for easy retrieval and review. And I'll demonstrate how to create Quick Steps, which are like Macros for Outlook. You'll see how to use flags to organize and manage your work. And along the way, I'll show you how to customize and use color categories to sort and filter messages, and create folders that search your entire inbox. I'm pleased to share these time-saving Outlook features with you. So, let's get going.
Using Wacom Tablets with Painter19,126 Views
Photoshop Compositing Project: Replacing a Sky33,303 Views
CINEMA 4D R12 Essential Training844,628 Views
Becoming a Thought Leader177,169 Views
Lightroom 5: 03 Basics of Image Sharing14,599 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,756,965 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training725,484 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views