Join David Yahalom for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Oracle Database 12c: Basic SQL.
- [David] Congratulations on finishing…the Oracle 12c: Basic SQL course.…Now that you have successfully completed the course,…I am sure you feel more confident…in your proficiency of the SQL language…and you're in a very good place…to continue your learning path of the Oracle database.…Continue practicing the SQL language…in your own Oracle environments.…Write SQL queries, use SQL functions,…create tables, add columns, and insert and modify data.…
The more you practice,…the better you will get in writing SQL.…Remember, there is also a ton of Oracle SQL tutorials…available online, which can help you master…the more complex aspects of the SQL language…in the Oracle database.…In case you have any questions about any…of the SQL commands or syntax we learned in our course…and would like to get some assistance…from fellow Oracle users, my personal favorite website…is Oracle's own online community.…
Simply go to community.oracle.com…to gain access to the largest group or Oracle professionals…and feel free to engage them directly,…
Note: This training course is appropriate for beginning database developers with no prior experience with SQL or Oracle.
- Using Oracle SQL*Developer, the free development environment
- Selecting data from tables
- Filtering data
- Using functions to manipulate data
- Joining data from tables
- Creating tables
- Updating values
- Truncating data
- Grouping and ordering result sets
- Working with primary keys
- Checking constraints
Skill Level Beginner
Oracle 12c Database: Administrationwith David Yahalom3h 58m Beginner
Database Foundations: Core Conceptswith Adam Wilbert2h 14m Beginner
Database Foundations: Administrationwith Adam Wilbert1h 14m Beginner
Learning Relational Databases (2014)with Adam Wilbert2h 39m Beginner
1. Introduction to SQL
2. Preparing the Course Environment
Downloading the course VM2m 16s
3. Using Oracle SQL Developer
4. Basic SELECT Queries
5. String, Number, and Date Functions
6. Joining Table Data
7. Manipulating Data
8. Grouping Data
9. Advanced Topics
Next steps1m 33s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.