- [Teacher] In this movie, we're gonna be looking…at constraints, how to add them, how to remove them,…how to work with them, and how to basically understand them.…So the first thing I need to do is to jump into a sketch.…I'm gonna choose Sketch, I'm gonna go ahead…and choose the front plane and spin that around.…I'm gonna go ahead and hide these other planes,…so they're not distracting,…and let's start with a couple lines.…So, click on the Line command,…start to just draw a few lines here.…And then I wanna show constraints.…Notice up here, I have this little box.…Click on that one so I can see what's actually happening.…
I've got two constraints that have already been added,…saying these two lines are touching…and they're endpoints are coincident.…If you were to delete that thing…by clicking on that little box,…click on that, hit Delete on your keyboard,…it's gonna delete that constraint,…and now I can click on this point here…and just move that line around,…and notice they're no longer touching.…If you wanna add that back in, click on that point there,…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.