- [Narrator] Thank you for joining me…for Learn Onshape: The basics.…Now we've covered a lot in this course,…but we haven't covered everything,…so I wanna point you in the direction…of a few additional resources.…The first thing, if you don't remember…how to use a certain feature,…Onshape has a pretty good help system…so go ahead and click on this little…question mark up here and notice I've got…some links to help, video tutorials,…some other things like that you might…wanna take a look at.…If you click on help, it will pop up a new window here…and you should be able to just search for…whatever you're trying to figure out…as far as a feature, or some type…of the software that you're not quite understanding.…
So definitely take a look at that,…they got some pretty good documentation there.…If you go over to their website,…go under the learn tab, they have an…essential training series,…they have intro to CAD series,…some different webinars, tutorials,…and of course help.…And they even offer private briefing.…So you have a lot of resources there…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.