- [Narrator] In this video,…we're going to be covering a few more of the sketch tools.…Now, in the last video, you can see we covered the line.…We covered the rectangle.…We covered the circle tool.…We also got into a little bit of the dimensioning…and construction geometry.…In this one, we're going to start off with…the polygon tool and the arc tool.…So the first on here's the arc tool,…and there's three different ways to create arcs.…So I have a 3 point, a tangent arc, and a center point arc.…The 3 point arc, go ahead and choose that one.…Notice we're on Sketch 1 on the Front plane,…and I'm going to go ahead and just click on Front,…so I spin it around, so I'm looking directly at that.…
Let me go and hide that plane so I don't see it.…3 Point arc, click once where you want to start.…Click again where you want to end,…and then you're going to choose what's that radius…there that's going to create the arc.…As soon as you've chose it, just click once,…and you can see where it is.…Of course I can then add a dimension if I wanted to…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.