Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating assemblies and mate connectors, part of Learning Onshape.
- [Narrator] In this movie we're going…to start working with building assemblies.…And really there's a couple key concepts to understand.…So the first thing you need to do…is create a couple parts to assemble together.…Now I've got a new document started up here.…It can be a blank document from whatever you're working with…or we can open up this one here, doesn't really matter.…Let's choose the top plane.…Let's make some really simple parts.…Click a sketch, let's start a sketch.…Let's start with a center point rectangle.…Let's just draw the rectangle.…Click on the extrude cut command.…I'll type in two inches over here, 2.0…and quickly create a solid.…
I'm gonna go ahead and hide these other planes.…This is my first solid.…Let's go over here on this right-hand side of that.…Click on starting a sketch.…Let's create a circle…and just kind of draw something like that.…And we'll do an extrude cut.…So we'll remove some material.…Click OK and there it is.…Alright, now I want to create a new part.…So I'm gonna go down here to the plus, create a part studio.…
- Modeling parts and working with Part Studios
- Creating sketches
- Building revolved and extruded features
- Trimming and extending sketch objects
- Creating offset geometry and holes
- Building assembles
- Importing parts
- Creating part and assembly drawings
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Onshape
2. Basic Part Modeling
3. Modeling Parts
4. Part and Assembly Drawings
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.