Learn how to switch to full-screen mode for more screen area viewing and note taking. Also, learn how to work with note-taking tools from the toolbar.
- [Instructor] If you have a lot of notes on one page…and need as much space as possible…to view and add more notes, you may want…to check out full screen mode.…You can access this by selecting the two-headed arrow…in the upper right corner.…This hides the ribbon and the navigation panes.…A simplified toolbar with many popular selection…and markup tools, like typed text,…lasso for selecting containers,…inserting or removing extra space, as well as draw tools,…like digital inking that you see here, are included.…To use one of these, simply select it from the ribbon.…
We'll go ahead and select the pen and select a color,…and then we'll enable to draw with the mouse…or touch-enabled device by selecting here.…Ink to Shape is also turned on.…If you want to use this feature, drawing shapes…like a circle, a square, or a triangle, it will take that…and turn it into a symmetrical shape, similar to the shapes…that you find in this drop-down ribbon.…All right, now let's mark up the page.…Let's cross through Rock,…and let's check off Jazz and Acoustic Blues.…
- Creating, opening, and sharing notebooks
- Syncing notebook content
- Creating sections and pages
- Formatting notes and lists
- Recording audio and handwritten notes
- Embedding video and documents
- Searching for notes
- Printing and translating notes
Skill Level Beginner
Launch OneNote1m 41s
1. Set Up and Organize Your Notebooks
2. Working with Sections
3. Working with Pages
4. Formatting Typed Notes and Lists
5. Creating Audio, Handwritten, and Other Types of Notes
6. Importing Content from Other Apps
Embed videos1m 11s
7. Managing and Searching Notebooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.