In this video, we continue working through the exam objectives for the OneNote 2010 Microsoft Office Specialist exam. We review how to create a OneNote 2010 notebook in a SharePoint document library. We also learn how to move a notebook that is stored locally to SharePoint as a new sync location.
- [Narrator] In this video, we'll continue our exploration…of some of the objectives for the OneNote 2010…Microsoft Office Specialist exam.…Specifically, we're going to take a look…at the integration between OneNote and SharePoint.…So, we'll walk through creating a new notebook in SharePoint…as well as moving a local notebook to SharePoint.…I still have our Landen Hotel notebook open,…but I'd like to walk through creating a notebook…directly on SharePoint.…
So, let's go to File, New,…and we're going to select Network in the option…for store the location on.…We're going to name our notebook, Employee Manual,…and I can see my SharePoint location.…I see my Shared Document library at the bottom.…I'll click Create Notebook…to create my notebook on SharePoint.…Once the notebook has been created on SharePoint,…I get a quick message popping up saying…the notebook has been created and it's accessible…to anyone with permissions at that network location.…
Now of course, it's the SharePoint permissions…that are now taking over.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.