- [Teacher] This course is designed to prepare you to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam for OneNote 2010. There are several different versions of OneNote so make sure you're taking the courses that fit the version of the software that you are using. If you're using OneNote 2016 or OneNote 2013, you'll find several courses on this site for those products. This also shouldn't be your very first introduction to OneNote 2010. You need to have in depth hands on experience with OneNote 2010 and its interactions with the other programs in the Office 2010 Suite.
Of course, if you're planning on taking the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam 77853, this is most certainly the right course.
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.