Instructors interested in creating digital notebooks for their students can benefit from learning about OneNote Class Notebooks. Check to see if you have the correct access to take advantage of this tool.
- [Instructor] Before we get started, I do want to clarify who this course is for. The purpose of this course is to introduce instructors to the OneNote Class Notebooks feature and how can it be used with students. Now in order to access the Class Notebook feature, you will need an Office 365 subscription for Education that includes OneDrive for Business. Also you and your students will need access to organizational accounts. If you aren't sure whether or not you have access to this, talk to your school's IT administrator. If you do have access to these accounts, and you're looking to create interactive notebooks to share with your students, this is the course for you.
Now if you're not an expert at OneNote, that's okay. In this course we won't be going over all the different features and functions of Microsoft's OneNote, but we'll cover enough to get you up and running with the Class Notebook add-in.
- Using OneNote
- Adding Class Notebooks
- Creating a new notebook
- Adding and removing students and teachers
- Managing notebooks
- Adding content
- Using the Web Clipper extension
- Creating content
- Using the collaboration space
- Syncing notebooks to the OneNote desktop app
- Adding, viewing, and grading assignments