Microsoft Office Specialist Julie Sheets helps you prepare for exam 77-853, the OneNote 2010 MOS certification exam, by covering the three main areas of the test: managing the OneNote environment, organizing and finding notes, and sharing and collaborating.
- [Julie Voiceover] Hi and welcome. My name is Julie Sheets. I'm delighted to guide you through the objectives for the OneNote 2010: Microsoft Office Specialist Exam. This course will help you in your preparation for the exam. We'll start with creating a local OneNote notebook. Then, we'll review how to capture information on the fly with Quick Notes and add other data. Next, we'll work through organizing your notebooks by creating and merging sections, adding data through attachments and links, and review how to find your important information using Search and Tags.
In our final video, we'll explore the powerful Collaboration features. We'll walk through sharing notebooks on OneDrive and we'll end our course by working with multiple authors in a single notebook. My goal is to increase your skills with OneNote and help you prepare for the MOS Exam. Let's jump in.
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.