The OneNote 2010 MOS exam (70-853) objectives include managing OneNote history and backups. Learn how to view previous versions of pages and restore versions. View the OneNote recycle bin and learn how to move pages or sections back into notebooks. Review and modify the OneNote backup options, including backup location, frequency, and number of backup copies.
- [Instructor] As you may know,…OneNote 2010 keeps a history of any changes…made to pages as well as…maintains a notebook recycle bin…that keeps any items that you may have deleted in error…for 60 days.…In this video, we'll look at some of those options.…We'll review different versions of a page…and we'll also take a look at the all important…notebook recycle bin.…We'll also review the ability to restore an item…from the recycle bin…and make sure we know where our backups are being saved.…
I am still using the Landon Hotels notebook…so let's go make some changes to a page.…I'm going to go onto my Executive Staff page…in the About Landon Hotels section…and I'm just going to apply some quick page changes.…Let's go to the View ribbon.…Let's go change the Page Color…and let's also turn on some rule lines…and feel free to pick any color…and any rule line style you want to work with.…
Now, let's go click the Share tab…and on the Share tab, you'll find the command…for Page Versions.…Click the Page Versions selection,…choose Page Versions again…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.