OneNote 2010 page templates are an efficient method of applying consistent formatting and content to pages. We review the built-in page templates including simple lecture notes, formal meeting notes, and project to-do list. We also cover how to create and apply personal OneNote page templates to pages. Discover how to set a built-in or custom page template as the default page for a section.
- [Instructor] In addition to formatting a single page,…OneNote 2010 also comes with page templates…that you can use.…Page templates can combine graphics and colors,…as well as default note containers that might contain lists…or agenda items.…In this video, we'll explore some of the built-in templates.…So we'll create a new page using a page template,…and we'll also set a page template as the default…for a section.…Finally, we'll save a page as a custom page template.…
In this video, we're going to continue using…our Landon Hotel notebook, and let's take a look…at the page templates.…Let's click the drop-down to the right of New Page,…and select Page Templates.…I have different categories I can work with.…Academic templates, Simple Lecture Notes,…History Class Notes.…I have Business templates, Project Overview,…some Simple Meeting Notes.…Decorative, as well as different Planners.…
Let's go explore a few.…So under Business, let's choose Informal Meeting Notes.…I get a background graphic with some note containers…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.