OneNote can be used on computers, tablets, and phones. People who use tablets or phones may find the ability to take handwritten notes is much more convenient than trying to use the keyboard. In this video, we’ll take a look at using the pens and highlighters as well as making sure we can add handwritten notes that OneNote can convert to text.
- [Instructor] OneNote 2010 can be used on computers,…tablets, and phones, and people who use tablets or phones…may find the ability to take handwritten notes…is much more convenient than trying to use the keyboard.…In this video, we'll explore some of the different options…of working with drawing tools.…We'll add your favorite pens and highlighters,…use the Panning Hand to move around on a page…that might have a little too much information in it,…as well as explore our Pen Mode options.…
For this exercise, I'm going to return to my Landon Hotel…notebook that I had created earlier.…On the About Landon Hotel section on the Our History page,…I'm going to suggest a couple of edits…and I'd like to make them stand out a little bit more.…So I'm going to use a highlighter.…I'll go to my Draw ribbon, and I see I have highlighters…in bright green, bright pink, and bright blue,…I'd like to add one of my own.…I'm going to open up the More option…and select More Color & Thickness Options.…
Under the Stroke type and thickness, I'll select Highlighter…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.