This video continues the exploration of Quick Filing by reviewing the options that users may set to control where content is placed in OneNote 2010. We review customizing options for sending emails to OneNote; customizing options for web content; customizing screen clipping locations; and customizing the Print to OneNote 2010 options.
- [Instructor] In this chapter we'll explore…the integration between OneNote 2010 and Outlook.…Continuing our exploration…of the OneNote 2010 exam objectives,…we'll review sending an email from Outlook to OneNote 2010,…adding an Outlook meeting detail to OneNote 2010,…taking notes in OneNote during a meeting,…creating Outlook tasks from OneNote,…and creating linked contact notes.…In Outlook I see that I have…this really important message from Cecilia…and I want to capture it and move it into OneNote.…
On the Home Ribbon, in Outlook 2010,…I can click the OneNote button…to open up the Select Location in OneNote.…I'm going to select my section About Landon Hotels…and choose OK.…I'm immediately returned to my Notebook.…Brand new page that has the title…of the email message in it,…the body of the email, and you'll also notice,…I got the attachment that was in the email message.…We can also reach from OneNote back into Outlook…to grab information from the Calendar.…
I'm going to go to my Quarterly Retreat Planning,…create a New Page, and I'm going to going to get rid…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.