Learn how to use Ink to Text in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] If you like to take handwritten notes … in a notebook but need to make these more readable, … consider converting these into typed text. … With OneNote 2016 open and the page in view … that contains handwritten notes, go to the Draw ribbon … and select Ink to Text. … The handwritten text will be converted to typed text … with the notebook default font formatting. … That's how you use Ink to Text. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.