Learn how to sync a notebook and change sync settings.
- [Instructor] Before we take a look…at how to manually sync notebooks,…let's take a look at the sync settings.…Go to the settings and more command…in the upper-right corner.…That's the three ellipses you see here.…Then, select Settings.…From the Settings menu, select Options.…The first two options are related to sync.…Sync your notebooks is turned on currently.…This means that there's no manual syncing needed.…As changes happen, it's going to sync…those changes to OneDrive.…
You can turn this off by clicking…right over the toggle switch.…We'll go ahead and leave that on for now.…The second one is to Sync all files and images.…What this means are any pictures, files, screenshots…that you've added to this notebook,…it's automatically going to sync those…as well to be stored within OneDrive.…This is currently turned on and again,…we can click the toggle switch to turn that off.…We'll go ahead and leave that as set to on.…Now, to save the option changes…we've made here and to exit this panel,…we'll select the arrow in the upper-left corner.…
- Creating, opening, and sharing notebooks
- Syncing notebook content
- Creating sections and pages
- Formatting notes and lists
- Recording audio and handwritten notes
- Embedding video and documents
- Searching for notes
- Printing and translating notes
Skill Level Beginner
Launch OneNote1m 41s
1. Set Up and Organize Your Notebooks
2. Working with Sections
3. Working with Pages
4. Formatting Typed Notes and Lists
5. Creating Audio, Handwritten, and Other Types of Notes
6. Importing Content from Other Apps
Embed videos1m 11s
7. Managing and Searching Notebooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.