Learn how to sync a notebook in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] Chances are you have opened … an existing notebook in the OneNote for Windows 10 app … and may be wondering how to create a new notebook from here. … Click the arrow in the upper-left corner … to expand the notebook panel. … At the bottom of this panel, select Notebook. … Give the notebook a name. … Then select Create Notebook. … That's how you create a notebook in OneNote for Windows 10. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.