Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Store notebooks in a shareable location, part of OneNote for Team Collaboration.
- [Instructor] Before we can talk about sharing notebooks…and collaborating in OneNote, it's vital that you know…where your notebooks are actually stored.…There are three possible storage…locations for notebooks in OneNote.…The first of course is OneDrive.…This is the online storage tool that comes…with a Microsoft Online account.…A free outlook.com or OneDrive account has it included.…An Office 365 Home or Office 365 Business…account also comes with OneDrive.…Your OneDrive is your personal online…storage where you can store your files,…but they can also be shared with other people very easily.…
Alternatively you could use SharePoint.…SharePoint is only available as part…of an Office 365 business account.…SharePoint does a lot, so we're only talking about one…little corner of what SharePoint can do.…But SharePoint is a group storage location where several…people with an Office 365 business account within…the same organization can pool resources together.…Any member of a SharePoint group can access the files…and OneNote notebooks that are stored in…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up the interface on OneNote for Mac and Windows
- Storing notebooks in a shareable location
- Using a notebook stored on SharePoint
- Creating and managing multiple notebooks
- Sharing and coauthoring notebooks
- Coauthoring notebooks with collaborators
- Managing shared notebooks