- [Instructor] Let's see how we did…with the chapter six challenge.…Step one, I asked you to create a new notebook…named OneNote Training and store it on OneDrive.…So I'll choose File, New, I'll select the web,…name my file, and I'm just going to place it…in the Documents folder on my OneDrive.…I'll click Create Notebook, and when I get the message…about emailing, I'll simply choose No Thanks.…I'm going to rename the new Section One to Tips,…and in step three, I ask you to insert a printout…of the OneNote 2010 Keyboard Shortcut file…in the untitled page on the Tips section.…
Back to our Insert ribbon, we'll choose File Printout,…I'll find my desktop, my Exercise folder,…the chapter six challenge, and there's my file.…I'll select it and insert it.…I then ask you to e-mail that page to yourself.…So I'll go back to my Home ribbon, choose E-mail Page,…and I'll address it to myself and send it.…In step number six, I ask you to add a page…named Planning Meetings to the Tips section,…and I ask you to go find a meeting on your Outlook calendar…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.