- [Instructor] Lets walk through the solution…for the chapter five challenge together.…The first step…is to move your OneNote 2010 tips and tricks notebook…to a document library on a SharePoint site.…If you don't have SharePoint, you can omit this step.…But you do want to make sure you're familiar…with how to accomplish this.…I'm going to go back in my list of notebooks.…There's my OneNote 2010 tips and tricks notebook.…I'm going to right-click choose properties.…And you can choose to change the location that way…or, as you may remember,…you can always go back to file,…find the notebook you want to move,…and choose share on the Web and the network.…
Select your network,…select any shared location,…and choose share the notebook.…No need to send an e-mail link,…so you can simply choose no thanks.…I then ask you to password protect…the exam information section of the notebook.…We'll select the exam information,…right-click on the section,…and choose password protect this section.…We'll select set password…and supply the password of exam 123.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.