- [Instructor] Let's take a look…at the solution for the chapter four challenge.…The first step in the exercise…was to ask you to reopen the OneNote 2010…tips and tricks notebook.…No reason to open it.…It's still listed on the left hand side.…Step two, in the exam information section,…I asked you to add a new page called preparing for the exam.…I asked you to use the keyboard shortcut to add a link.…And I'm hoping you remembered…that the keyboard shortcut for inserting a link…was control+k.…
I'm going to click towards the right hand side,…use the keyboard shortcut of control+k.…And in the text to display,…I'll type in learning resource.…And for the address,…I'll add the address to lynda.com.…Click on okay and add my hyperlink.…Step four, I asked you to create a custom tag.…So we'll go back to our tags drop down.…Go to the very bottom and select customize tag…and click the new tag button.…
I asked you to name it keyboard shortcuts.…I asked you to add the symbol of the key…and set the font to green.…In step number five,…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.