- [Instructor] Let's take a look at the solution…for our chapter three challenge.…Step number one, I asked you to open…the OneNote 2010 tips and tricks notebook.…In truth, you never closed it,…it just appears here in our navigation pane…on the left hand side.…I asked you to change in step number two…the default font size from 11 to 12 points.…And I'm hoping you remember that that's in File, Options,…on the General tab.…There's my Font Size of 11,…I'll just pop it open and choose 12, and click on OK.…
I then asked you to go to the Keyboard Shortcuts section…and add a new page called Words to Translate.…On the page type the word Hotel…and using the translation feature in OneNote…find the Italian word for hotel.…So I'm going to go back and select my word,…I'll go onto the Review ribbon,…and under Language choose Translate,…and choose Translate Selected Text.…That opens up my Research pane on the right hand side.…
The word Hotel is selected,…I'm using Translation, and I'm going to translate…from English to Italian.…And I see the word translated.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.