Learn how to share a notebook with other individuals.
- [Instructor] All notebooks accessed…through OneNote for Windows 10 are private notebooks…until you choose to share these with others.…That's because the notebooks are stored in OneDrive.…It's just like a document you've created in OneDrive.…It's private until you choose to share it with others.…A notebook can be shared directly…from within the the OneNote for Windows 10 application.…Navigate to the upper right corner…and select the Share button.…The Share menu appears to the right.…Type in the email address…of who you want to share this with,…then select if you'd like them to be able to edit…the notebook or view the notebook only.…
We'll go ahead and select Can Edit, then select Share.…An email with a link to the notebook is sent…to the person you've shared this with.…Notebook sharing can also be managed…from the OneDrive application.…
- Creating, opening, and sharing notebooks
- Syncing notebook content
- Creating sections and pages
- Formatting notes and lists
- Recording audio and handwritten notes
- Embedding video and documents
- Searching for notes
- Printing and translating notes
Skill Level Beginner
Launch OneNote1m 41s
1. Set Up and Organize Your Notebooks
2. Working with Sections
3. Working with Pages
4. Formatting Typed Notes and Lists
5. Creating Audio, Handwritten, and Other Types of Notes
6. Importing Content from Other Apps
Embed videos1m 11s
7. Managing and Searching Notebooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.