Learn how to share a OneNote notebook in this video.
- [Instructor] To sync a notebook that is currently in view, … you can use the keyboard shortcut Shift + F9, … or right-click over the name of the notebook. … Then, select Sync This Notebook Now. … To see the status of all notebooks that are syncing, … right-click over the notebook name, … and then select Notebook Sync Status. … In addition to seeing the sync status for all notebooks, … you can also choose if you want to sync automatically … or make the sync manually. … OneNote sync is a separate tool from OneDrive sync … that you may be familiar with. … Let's go ahead and click Close. … Now, you know how to sync a notebook … and see the sync status for all open notebooks. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.