Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Share a notebook with a collaborator, part of OneNote for Team Collaboration.
- [Instructor] The core of collaboration in OneNote…is sharing a notebook that you've created…with somebody else.…So that's what we'll do in this movie.…You can share a notebook from the OneNote web app…or from the desktop application on Windows or Mac.…But the controls are definitely not the same…in all three interfaces.…You get much more control if you share your notebook…from the web app interface.…So I want to start there.…I'm here on the Office 365 website,…I've already signed in, so I'm going to click…on the tile for OneNote to go to the OneNote web app.…
And now it's going to show me a list of notebooks…that I could open up.…This is my Recents list, I want to switch to…My Notebooks so I'm only looking at the notebooks…that I have stored on my OneDrive.…So of course you can only share a notebook…that is stored in your online account,…either in your OneDrive or a SharePoint group.…What we'll see here is going to work for notebooks…on both OneDrive and SharePoint,…but you do get some additional options with…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up the interface on OneNote for Mac and Windows
- Storing notebooks in a shareable location
- Using a notebook stored on SharePoint
- Creating and managing multiple notebooks
- Sharing and coauthoring notebooks
- Coauthoring notebooks with collaborators
- Managing shared notebooks