In this video, we review options for sharing OneNote 2010 data with other users. We explore emailing a page, sending a page as an attachment, emailing a page as a PDF file, and creating a Word file from a OneNote page. We also review the options for saving OneNote pages, sections, and notebooks in different file formats.
- [Presenter] What if you'd like to share your information…that you've gathered in the Notebook with others…but they don't use OneNote?…Fortunately, there are several options…for sharing OneNote data with colleagues…who don't use OneNote.…In this video we'll explore some of those different options.…We'll take a look at how easy it is in OneNote…to email your page using Outlook.…We'll also look at some different options…on how you can send a page to others.…As well as the ability to save OneNote data…in a couple of different formats.…
I'm back in OneNote and let's go back…to our Landon Hotel Notebook.…I'm going to select the About Landon Hotel section…and make sure I'm on the Our History page.…I'd like to email this page to one of my coworkers.…I have several different options.…On the Home Ribbon I have the Email Page button…and you'll see that simply calls to Outlook,…pastes the entire page into the body of the email message,…I could address it and send it.…
I'm going to just close my email message.…I'll also find the Email Page command on the Share Ribbon.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.