The Microsoft Office Specialist exam for OneNote 2010 (77-853) has several objectives covering working with notebook properties and options. In this video we review pinning a notebook to the Open Notebook page for each access to a closed notebook. We review changing a notebook’s display name and color as well as converting a OneNote 2010 notebook to OneNote 2007 format.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll continue to explore…some of the additional items…from the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam for OneNote 2010.…We're going to stick with properties,…but this time we're going to look at Notebook information.…So, we'll look at how easy it is to pin Notebooks…to your Start screen for easy access.…We'll talk about the ability to change…the display name of a OneNote 2010 Notebook,…change the color, move a Notebook to another location,…as well as convert a OneNote 2010 Notebook…to a OneNote 2007 Notebook.…
In this video, we're going to continue working…with our Landon Hotels Notebook.…And let's go explore some of the options…that we have around Notebooks.…Let's go back to our Backstage, click on File,…and it automatically selects Info for us.…On our Landon Hotel Notes - Revised Notebook,…let's click on the settings to open it up,…and select Properties.…In the Notebook Properties window,…we can change the name of a Notebook,…but please bear in mind that changing the display name…doesn't change the actual Notebook file or folder name.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.