Learn how to search for images with embedded text, or OCR, in OneNote in this video.
- [Jennifer] In OneNote 2016, … images can be inserted from online or from a saved file. … Select the Insert ribbon and then go to Images group. … You can select Online Pictures … or Pictures that are stored on the device. … Let's select Pictures. … Navigate to where the picture is. … Select the picture and then select Insert. … The image appears where the mouse cursor was placed … on the page, … and that's how to insert an image into a Notebook. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.