Learn how to search for content in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] If you are working … on a Windows 10 device, the Edge browser … is installed for use. … The Add Notes ribbon includes tools … to mark up a webpage with digital pens, … capture a screen clipping to the clipboard, and more. … With the webpage open in the Edge browser, … select Add Notes in the upper-right corner. … The default Edge toolbar is replaced … by the purple Add Notes toolbar. … To mark up the webpage in view, … select the pen or highlighter from the menu. … Then select a color, and you can also change … the thickness by selecting the bar at the bottom. … Left-click and drag the mouse cursor … to mark up the page, or if you're working with … a stylus, you can also use this to mark it up. … Select Screen Clipping to copy the content … to the Windows keyboard. … Left-click and drag to capture the content. … Go to the document where you would like … to paste this information in. … Let's go back to OneNote 2016 … and add this content to the website redesign page. … You can use the keyboard shortcut Control-V …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.