Learn how to use screen clipping within a notebook in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] A screen clipping can be taken … from OneNote 2016. … You can use the keyboard shortcut Windows + Shift + S … or select the Insert ribbon … and then select Screen Clipping. … The Landon application minimizes … revealing the application displayed in the background. … The mouse cursor changes to a crosshair … indicating to left-click and drag … to capture the screen clipping. … Once the mouse button is released, … the screen clipping is inserted … on the active page of the open notebook. … With this tool, … you can quickly capture many types of visual notes … from the internet, applications and files. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.