Learn how to use screen clipping from Edge in this video.
- [Instructor] A screenshot or image with text … embedded within a notebook page is searchable. … If the language in the image differs … from the default language within OneNote, … you will need to associate the language … with the image search. … In OneNote 2016, right-click over the image, … and then select Make Text in Image Searchable. … Select the appropriate language, … and then locate the Search field in the upper-right corner. … You can also use the keyboard shortcut Control + E … to take you directly there. … Within this field, type in the word … that you would like to search for within that scanned image. … A list will appear below indicating each page … that contains a match for these words. … The search will also be called out … with yellow highlighted instances … of each match of the word, as well. … Now you know how to search for embedded text … in an image in any language. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.