Learn how to rename a OneNote notebook in this video.
- [Instructor] If you want to email a notebook page, … go to the home ribbon and then select email page. … A new email opens in Outlook. … The subject is populated with the title … of the notebook page and the message body … is populated with the page contents. … Let's add a name to the to field, then select send. … Another way to send a page in a different format … is to go to the file tab then select send. … You can select a format from the list, email page, … send as attachment, send as PDF, … send to Word or send to a blog. … That's how you can quickly send an email … with a page of notes. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.