Learn how to rename, move, and delete a section.
- [Instructor] Sometimes the name of a section…needs to be changed as your note taking progresses.…Other times, the entire section…needs to move to another notebook…or be deleted from the existing notebook.…Let's get started by renaming a section.…Right click over the section name…and then select Rename Section.…Then update the name within the field that you see here.…Then press Enter.…To move a section, right click over the section name,…then select Move Copy.…
From the menu that appears,…select the notebook where this section will be placed.…Then, select Move if you would like to remove it…from the existing notebook…and place it in the notebook that was just selected,…or select Copy if you would like to leave this section here,…but make a duplicate into the notebook…that was just selected here.…Let's go ahead and select Move.…Now you'll notice that Weekly Meetings no longer exists…within Landon Projects…and if we navigate to Jennifer @ Landon Hotels,…here is the Weekly Meetings section that was just moved.…
Let's go back to Landon Projects.…
- Creating, opening, and sharing notebooks
- Syncing notebook content
- Creating sections and pages
- Formatting notes and lists
- Recording audio and handwritten notes
- Embedding video and documents
- Searching for notes
- Printing and translating notes
Skill Level Beginner
Launch OneNote1m 41s
1. Set Up and Organize Your Notebooks
2. Working with Sections
3. Working with Pages
4. Formatting Typed Notes and Lists
5. Creating Audio, Handwritten, and Other Types of Notes
6. Importing Content from Other Apps
Embed videos1m 11s
7. Managing and Searching Notebooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.