Learn how to record audio in OneNote in this video.
- [Narrator] Audio and typed notes … can be captured simultaneously. … Start in OneNote 2016 with the page in view … where the notes will be added. … Go to the insert ribbon, and select record audio. … The record audio in OneNote icon appears on the page … with a timestamp indicating the date and time … this recording is taking place. … Typed notes added during the audio recording … will sync to the same timeline. … The audio and video recording contextual ribbon … appears to the right of the default ribbon tabs. … From this ribbon, you can stop or pause the recording. … Once recording has been stopped, … the contextual ribbon will still appear … because there is a recording on the page. … The name of it switches to playback … as it has the play, pause, … rewind, and fast forward settings. … Now you know how to capture two types of notes … and how to play these back. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.