This video explores the proofing and language options available in OneNote 2010. We review autocorrect and spelling options in backstage as well as commands on the Review ribbon such as: spell check; using the Research commands to view information from the web or reference books; as well as the built-in translation options in OneNote 2010.
- [Presenter] In this video we'll continue our exploration…of the OneNote 2010 MOS Exam objectives…by taking a look at reviewing the proofing options…in the Backstage area,…setting some of those language proofing options,…the all important spellcheck, using the Research pane,…and we'll wrap up by looking at the translate options.…For this video we'll continue working…with our Landon Hotels notebook we had created earlier…and let's dive in and take a look at some of the options.…
So we'll go back to File Options and we'll carry on…by selecting the Proofing option.…If, like me, typing is truly not your gift…you can actually leverage the AutoCorrect options…to make typing common phrases much easier.…Let's click on the AutoCorrect options…and we're going to actually add a little shortcut…for putting in the text for Landon Hotel.…So I'm going to replace L-A-N-H-T with Landon Hotels.…
I'll Add it, click on Okay to close AutoCorrect…and click on Okay to close the OneNote options dialogue.…I'm just going to go back to the Our History page…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.