Learn how to print notebooks in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] Have a OneNote notebook saved locally … on your device that you need to share with your team? … Let's start by viewing the notebook … in the desktop version of OneNote. … Go to the File tab. … From the Backstage menu, select Share. … A list of connected cloud storage libraries … are displayed to the right. … If you've not established the connection needed … for SharePoint yet, you can select Add A Place, … Sign In, and configure this. … Since the one needed here is already set up, … let's select it. … That's Sites - Landon Hotel. … Click Browse, and from the All Site Content library, … select the place where you would like to place the notebook. … Let's go ahead and select Documents. … In the Notebook Name field, enter the notebook name … as you want it displayed in the library. … Finally, click Move. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.